Hello, my name is Jon Lewis with 616 Web Solutions. In this video, I’m going to talk about 4 Ways to promote your business for FREE! The first three tips will take a bit to get traction. It’s more of a long-term game that will help you reap big rewards in the end, but the last tip will help you get leads almost immediately. Also at the end of this video, I’m going to share a URL where I expound on each one of these tips. So hang on until the very end.
#1 – Submit your business to local directories
The top 6 directories are:
- Google (is the most important )
- Better Business Bureau
There’s a link to a list of 50 directories listed at the bottom of this page.
#2 – Embrace and use social media
#3 – Post content on your website
- Create a Facebook page
- Start a Youtube channel for your business
- Instagram, Twitter, and other platforms are great if they fit your business model.
Posting informational content on your website in written or video format will help you build rapport with potential customers who visit your site and will help you rank in Google. One of the biggest questions potential customers have before hiring you is, “Do you know what you are doing?” Sharing helpful information on your website and on other social media platforms will help give your potential customers the confidence they need to hire you.
#4 – Post to buy/sell/trade groups on Facebook
This technique can get you nearly immediate leads. All you have to do is Join as many buy/sell/Trade Facebook groups in your area, make sure you read the rules of the group to make sure they are ok with individuals promoting their business, and post your business in these groups.
- If possible, use lots of pics showing examples of your services or products.
- Make sure your call to action is very obvious
- Describe your service then tell them what you want them to do next, call, click the link to get a quote or make an appointment.
Here’s a super quick overview of the four ways to promote your business for free:
- Submit your business to local directories.
- Embrace and use social media
- Post content on your website
- Join buy/sell/trade groups in your area and post your service in each one.
If you found this post helpful, feel free to share this post on one of your favorite social media platforms. Don’t forget to check out the resource links below.
Submit Your Business to Local Directories